You are hereHome >
Glad to see this new survey from Metro Magazine that shows Denver area residents are happy with the decision to fund FasTracks.
"Among the key findings of the FasTracks 2013 public opinion survey:
- 85% of respondents stated that approval of FasTracks was a good decision.
- The most cited reasons for FasTracks being “a good decision” were “improves transportation” and “reduces traffic/congestion.”
- 73% of respondents believe reducing traffic congestion and the creation of thousands of new jobs were the biggest benefits of completing FasTracks.
- RTD users (83%) are more likely to have positive impressions of FasTracks than nonusers (77%).
- Those who disapprove of FasTracks cited “too expensive/budget issues” as the main reason."
It's time to take this support and start offering opportunities to build state-wide transportation alternatives like high-speed rail.
We're calling on big restaurant chains to stop the overuse of antibiotics on factory farms. Tell KFC to stop serving meat raised on routine antibiotics.
Your donation supports CoPIRG's work to stand up for consumers on the issues that matter, especially when powerful interests are blocking progress.